So, I’ve been dating two guys at the same time. I’m not in a relationship with either one, but I’ve been dating both of them. We are all in the same friend group, and have a ski trip coming up next month. Both guys are going. Airline tickets are bought and house rental paid.
Well I feel like I need to make a choice eventually, but I don’t know if I should wait until after our trip or what?
Please give advice regarding timing of the trip.