Weird Dream! Lady forced her way into my bathroom stall!?

As for weird dreams … I woke up from a particularly disturbing one today. Yikes. I was in a public bathroom stall, and suddenly someone was outside the door. I kept saying, “Hang on! I’m almost done.” Finally, the door started to budge, and it was just ripped open with super human strength. I didn’t get to finish my business, and a little angry Asian lady was standing there, and I felt really afraid and uncomfortable. She ignored me and just opened the door anyway. Not sure what this means, but weird! Anyone? If it helps … for context … I am a woman.

10 thoughts on “Weird Dream! Lady forced her way into my bathroom stall!?

[To see an intruder in your dream represents your feelings of guilt. Consider also what unfamiliar feelings or thoughts may be breaking into your peace of mind. Alternatively, an intruder symbolizes self-indulgent behavior or unwanted sexual attention.

To dream that you are in a public restroom with no stalls or that there are a lot of people around while you are trying to do your business signifies your frustrations about getting enough privacy. You are always putting others ahead of your own needs. As a result, you are lacking a sense of personal space. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions, especially if the toilet is dirty. You are afraid that if you reveal these feelings, then others around you will judge and criticize you.

• Ecrivaine32 says:

[Wow, either you consulted a good dream dictionary, or you are very insightful! Either way … kudos and thanks! This says a lot. I am in a relationship where I live with a man who keeps making sexual advances, and I put up with it and am so unhappy, waiting for him to leave when he moves … but ugh, not until March. I have so much going on. I have a wonderful child in my life, and dealing with him. Yes, everyone’s needs come before my own. I deal with anxiety and depression and eating out of boredom to fulfill that something that is missing. My path has veered so much that I don’t even know who I am anymore or WHAT I want! Just work to live and live to eat 😦

This really gave me some insight.

• Ecrivaine32 says:

[As for the “personal space” … YES! Also makes sense! I don’t want him here or his dog that I’ve been persuaded into bringing into my pet-free home. He just encroaches on me in every way … physically, emotionally and mentally. WOW, this dream is telling me plain and true!

AND … I do hold back my emotions. Waiting passively for him to leave, rather than trying to take any action, which I fear doing or even starting, because it stirs up so much angst.

• resullins says:

[Have you posted a different blurb here recently? We have two people that are in VERY similar situations.

• Ecrivaine32 says:

[Yes, I have … all anonymously. I’ll have to see if you’ve replied to one of those 🙂

• Ecrivaine32 says:

[I’m the one who has the boyfriend who has the dog here, and I was trying to find a home for the dog and get rid of the boyfriend, too. Lol.