Cliche High School affairs. Now he wont see me…

So this really is a fairly cliche situation.

(BACKGROUND) For the past month or so I’ve been seeing this guy. We met through common friends, hung out a few times, and immediately had everything in common, but I never really sensed that he liked me as more than a friend. I liked him right off the bat, but he seemed like he wanted to keep it friendly. We just cooked, watched movies, and talked about metal all the time. Then he asked for my number and we started hanging out by ourselves and hanging out gradually turned into somewhat of a dating situation.

(PROBLEM) So I made a really impulsive decision to have sex with him. It was great, he was considerate, and ended it some quite bright fireworks. Problem is that I was a virgin, this all happened in a month and a half, and I haven’t seen him since. He blew off plans we had a few days ago with a bs excuse that I know isn’t true and stops answering texts every time I hint at wanting to see him. Now, I’d understand that he just wanted to hook up if he stopped talking to me, but he still texts and calls like he has an addiction and even asked me to prom. Our common friends say that he doesn’t shut up about me when he’s with them, yet he is avoiding any face-to-face contact with me. What the hell is he doing?

9 thoughts on “Cliche High School affairs. Now he wont see me…

[Before I post anything, please make sure your email notifications are turned on. I’ll explain why.

• Dennis Hong says:

[Comment here to let me know when you have email notifications turned on, please. I’m trying to help you here.

• camcorder says:

[I knew I was missing something, but I cannot for the life of me find where to do that.

• Dennis Hong says:

[Shit, maybe we have a glitch here. You don’t see “notify me of follow-up comments via email” below the comment box?

2. nightowl says:

[Hmm, this is a mystery. Sounds like you guys really hit it off at the start. Enough for you to decide he was the one you picked to be your first anyway. Did you tell him you were a virgin? You’re right – if he just wanted to hook up with you and then blow you off, he could have done that, but he still seems interested in you in a way – asking you out to prom etc. The only way to figure this out is by asking him what’s going on (in a way that doesn’t freak him out…). Since he seems to be avoiding face to face contact with you it’s difficult, but you need to find a way of communicating with him, so you can figure out what’s going on. It’s really weird that he seems quite keen on you to mutual friends but is not acting that way to you. You said he doesn’t get the hint that you want to meet up so you are going to have to be blunt and just tell him straight, even if it has to be in a text. If he actually gives a shit about you then surely he will understand that you would like to see him.
    If you did tell him you were a virgin he might be freaking out about it…he may have heard it from other people if you didn’t tell him…and be freaking out about it….I dunno, it’s weird. He could have his own shit going on. But the bottom line is you need to talk to him. Do whatever you can to make this happen. If he is a complete idiot, the sooner you find this out the better. Good luck.

[Alright, here’s the short of it:

You have to be 18 to use LemonVibe. And that’s why I’ll have to delete this blurb, like I did the last one you posted.

Now, I’m not saying that you should break the rules or engage in any shady behavior by any means. All I’m saying is that this is an anonymous site, and the only reason I know you’re under 18 is because you make it obvious in your blurb….

• Joanna says:

[Not to be a jerk or anything, but some seniors turn 18 before they graduate. I know I did. I was born in January and the school year ended in June.

• Dennis Hong says:

[There were other revealing details in her previous blurb that I deleted.